I am studying Distributed software systems at Technische Universität Darmstadt. Completed my Bachelors degree in Information Technology at VIT University, India. Later, worked at Tata Consultancy Services as Systems Engineer in SAP Labs, Bangalore (Client). Being a student, I also worked as a Student Assistant at Ponttec GmbH and at Department of Mathematics, TU Darmstadt.
I am currently researching on wide area of topics such as Distrubuted Systems, Security, Data Analysis, Web and Mobile applications. Also, I am always fascinated on User experience (UI, UX), New technologies and Open source.
I write articles sometimes - MyBlog. I always love experiments and interesting projects. Projects such as CVtwink, LoveCurrency inspires to explore more. Currently on all.js.org, DoctorPortal and GreatMinds. More details at Experiments.
Do you want to hear my Music ?
Few detailed things/teams/tasks/topics I have done at work locations:
Der Fachbereich Mathematik an der TU Darmstadt:
* Scripting and Automation for most of the server activities in shell.
* Implementation of Backup scripts such as s-backup, Implementation of check_mk monitoring system.
* Development of custom scripts, internal scripting for automation such as Ubuntu installation, etc.
Ponttec GmbH, Langen:
* EFRIS(ERP & MES platform) - Mobile application, API design and development, Modules development.
* All servers setup and maintainance, Implementation of monitoring systems, SSLs, Web Servers, scripting in shell, backups, etc.
* Small Magento developments/Maintainance activities for Ponttor.com and in past for Mistvapor.
* Developed websites such as Ponttec GmbH with a custom design & developed CMS from scratch.
SAP Labs, Bangalore: SAP Business ByDesign Operations (Provisioning, System setup), SAP Cloud Operations (Groundwork & ZABBIX Monitoring setup and experiments, Scripts in Shell, Python and Perl), SAP Successfactors Operations (SAP JAM Product operations)